Popular ceremony locations include:
THE EVENT CENTER
The Event Center is climate-controlled and therefore ideal for year round use. Charming details include an 1800’s cabin in the courtyard as well as a pier, pond, and eld settings on the property. Seasonal discounts may apply. ($7,000)
THE HERITAGE HALL
Open seasonally from April 1 - November 15, Heritage Hall is also a favorite spot for many of our couples. This rustic location includes a sweet ceremony spot under an oak tree as well as an elegant courtyard with a fountain.Friday and Sunday discounts available. ($5,300)
Bronze, Silver, and Gold options below apply to both locations • Professional Planner discounts available
All-inclusive packages have become the most popular option for weddings at Legacy Farms. These complete packages include planning, rentals, catering, wedding cake, decor, flowers, entertainment, staffing, setup and cleanup. All-inclusive packages take much of the stress out of wedding planning leaving you to enjoy the process.
We understand that all our couples are unique and that different details are more important to some than others. Our packages are designed so that you control the details and can enhance the amenities that are most important to you to t your vision.
Once you have chosen Legacy Farms for your wedding, you then choose what level of service you would like for every aspect of your wedding: Gold, Silver or Bronze. You can mix and match the different level of services to create the perfect wedding plan.
When choosing an all-inclusive package, you have the venue rental location of your choice at Legacy Farms with the following services and amenities:
STANDARD SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Total facility rental of 10 hours, including Ceremony and up to 4 hours of Reception time
- Ceremony and reception location: Each area at Legacy Farms has its own ceremony, cocktail/social and reception location. Access to area extended to you and your wedding party for photos prior to ceremony.
- Dedicated Wedding Planner, who will work with you from the very beginning to help create your wedding vision. Planner will remain on-site until your departure.
- Assistant Coordinator, who will greet you upon arrival, directing the rehearsal and ceremony. Will ensure that your approved pre-ceremony itinerary remains on schedule.
- Complete Site Set-up and Clean-up (including all in-house rental items)
- White wooden padded ceremony chairs
- Choice of reception chairs
- Guest and service tables
- Parking attendant and specialty directional signage
- Help coordinate vendors
While we do believe that building your package with our in-house wedding vendor team will help you create the perfect wedding day, we have established the guidelines and will welcome outside vendors to assist you on your wedding day. Please feel free to discuss further with our team.